Selasa, 24 Juni 2008

Too many sleep...


Hi, i'm back.

To tell the truth i've been a naughty girl lately. Lazy. The last 2 days, i've been unable to work properly. The first day i overslept, literally. I slept at 7 am and woke up at 11, working nonstop until 30 past 4 in the morning, than sleep again. The next day (yesterday) i slept at 30 past 6 at night and woke up 5 in the morning. So unproductive.
I feel so guilty in a way i cannot finish all my work on time, i wasted my time and done absolutely nothing.
From that i learn somethings:
1. I need to reset my work clock.

2. I have to spend my time wisely, leave all the crap work outside my juridiction, and do the things on my A list.

3. Rest enough, cause a girl sure need her beauty sleep.

4. Love life, cause all the wasted time will never coming back, i cannot save it, nor throw it away.

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Waduh miss ternyata bisa bangkong juga ya...
ckcckckckckcck...
ketauan deh
:)

Vidya mengatakan...

hehehehe, dosen juga manusia atuh.