Selasa, 21 Oktober 2008

Gosh, it's a hot day

So Hot, dry, thirsty.
Wind, nothing exposed.
Sun, smiling without guilty.
Gosh, it's a hot day.
Yeah, it's been a while now that i felt extremely hot (in a weather kind of way). Not just at day time but also at night. One day i wake up in the morning and finding myself wet with sweat. I slept with fan point at my direction, but nothing positive happened (wind and cool air). I drank a lot of water but still in drought. I wore thin fabric clothes, but the sweat still running wild.
Gosh, it's a hot day.
I began to wonder whether the bear at north pole feeling the same? whether people in Siberia experiencing a day without fur clothes?or maybe the ice in north pole melting like crazy?
Is it global warming or a mere hot sunny season?
Is it me, who is whinning? or all Indonesian people felt the same?
Gosh, it's a hot day.

to be continued...

1 komentar:

Danie Cung Cung mengatakan...

sekarang kan kita tinggal di Saharabaya...