Jumat, 22 Agustus 2008

Single, Available but no Discount.

Kalau dipikir-pikir sudah 2 tahun ini aku sendiri...single maksudnya. No romantic relationship or just a mere fling.
Orang-orang sering bertanya dan tidak percaya if i say that i am single.
Funny? confusing...
Some close friends said that guys afraid of me? for goodness sake what's that all about?!
Some friends said that i have too much high expectation, and guy (male species) look at me as a very high quality girl (in notorius way). They (the guy, i mean), see me as bright,beautiful,full of principles and strick girl. And they just backed off.
Sometimes i just want to say to them that i...Vidya...is just a normal human being, a girl, a sister, a daughter and a dreamer.
I am just a normal me. I wake up at 06.00 in the morning, i eat rice or sometimes bread for breakfast, i drink mineral water, i go to my office with my sister (and she drives), i eat rice for lunch, i eat rice for dinner (except for special occasion), i love reading books, i love watching Korean Drama, I like seeing cute and handsome guy, i like being with my family,...and the list goes on. What's the weird thing from that? i am normal.
About high expectation, where's the fault of dreaming for a person with certain criterias? i am not buying cat inside a sack. (Not comparing guy with cat of course).
About brain and brightness (i am not saying that i am the next Einstein), what's wrong with young girls or woman being smart, educated, love learning? Pleaseee.... this is the 21st century.
About being beautiful (depends on each person's perspective), thank you for the compliment. It's because God created me that way, what's to complaint about.
About full of principles, i think is normal for a girl to watch over herself, right?
About perfect...check the word 'perfect' in dictionary. For me someone who sees other person as perfect is complaining about him/herself.

Check my status --> single...lonely?while a lot of my friends getting married? Well, let me tell you a few secrets.

Right now, there is special someone that occupy my mind and heart(and he doesn't know), i smile everytime i see him or just think of him. I know his number but he doesn't know mine. It's so funny, like an old romantic Indonesian Movie or high school puppy love.
And...today i met him.
But, there is also someone that occupy my mind cause he rejected me with the sentence "You are so perfect." (helooooooooo?)
There is also someone that still occupy my mind cause the experiences with him never / haven't fade away, and we still contacted each other.Guess that means we're friends now.
There is also someone that occupy my space and time just because he forced it, with no reply. (poor on him)

And there is SPECIAL SOMEONE that occupy my future (which i cannot read yet), occupy my existence in a way that he completes me and likewise. He...i haven't know yet.Special someone that i am waiting for, looking for, praying for. He, i believe, knows God and loves God. He, maybe one of the guy listed above, or he maybe someone i never met before, he maybe a very close person to me...or a total stranger. But, we are meant for each other. I know that I am still waiting....for THE ONE.
The one that will not see me as beautiful, or perfect, or boring, or nerd, or stiff girl, or....(maybe he loves me because all of that?) I hope he sees me as who i am...just me, ordinary me. Someone that needed to be loved and loves in return. Someone that needs someone to talk too, to laugh with, to cry with, and just to be on her side.
Is it that difficult?

Lonely ? yes
(but i try to enjoy my loneliness and make the best of it)
Wanting? yes
(but i try to crave for chocolate sundae instead of a guy)
Desperate? No....not yet.
(that's until my biological clock start ticking)

6 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

hihihi, santai miss
cowok2 itu pada ngerasa keintimidasi kali yaaa..
tapi yasudalah, walo jumlah cowok skrg lebi sedikit dari cewek, bukan brati kita nyerah dan asal trima cowok kan??
stujuuu sama prinsipnya.
gutlak!!!

Anonim mengatakan...

heluu, miss..
tenang aja, miss..
Tuhan akan mempertemkuan kita dengan pasangan hidup, in right time..
kapan itu? kalo kita udah married with HIM, totally hanya Dia yang kita pikirkan..
susah si..wkwk..
like u said, this is 21st century, jadi no problem with single women.. liat aja Sex&TheCity... hehe..
godblessyou.. ^^

Anonim mengatakan...

Hi Miss.. Long time no see, and last time we met was fulled with bad news about compar. That almost become a trauma for me but I choose to face it and learn a lot from it.

Anyway, I could imagine that it maybe quite annoying when your friend said many things that showed they care but they just don't know enough about the situation. I am just a new 21 years girl not yet a woman, but my friends in my office in here, they so surprised when I told them that I've been being a single for 2 years.. Hahaha.. They said, what are you looking for?? They said it so unbelievable..

But, it just about the time. If the time has come, it means at that time God knows that I am ready to start a new relationship. God will give what we need not what we want, rite?

So, just keep praying for the one and be patient Miss.. Beautiful thing don't come easy.. And so does beautiful guy hehehe..

Anonim mengatakan...

hmmm..
i reply in this section as i a man, cause every reply for this tag its alot of woman, as i see, not just see with two eye, but more deeper than into my mind, talk about women, its deeply too,
environment, maybe its just once of many problem happens, many alibi of people why they want to be single,happy to be single in a part of time,want to be success woman or being people who hv a great history of life, but as we not aware it, environment its a important alibi why we still single at a part...hohoo...

like a news value(wuhh), we want to find or search a news, must hv proximity, are we like that? we must hv life,work around with 50% guys, 50 gals..

thinking as religion perception, "God Will bring him or her to
me as soon as possible, in right time of course"...but if we just stay in home, or closed room, are we cant that pair ?lol...so just always think with a positive logic, dont always just follow our hearts,we must balance it...

as i be acquainted with miss vid, i just think, she`s a conceptual women, but she will be a follower for her husband if she going to be married..hohoo....cause i feel god gv me a some miracle to "display" a identifying a people with just see the pic or da face..omg, am i look a child from "mama" lauren?haha..many people says like that to me..but i dont agree with this assumption..hohoo..
dont be afraid miss, delayed being a couple, its not closed chance to be happy at the time for along life..

i`m apologize if i was offended in this $#^%$&$@!..^^

aDi.

yurica mengatakan...

Tenang aja miss....Tuhan sudah siapin yang terbaik buat miss....Cuma tinggal tunggu waktu yang tepat....(Indah pada waktunya....^^)
Klo jodoh ga bkl kemana kok miss..yg penting memperluas pergaulan aja dan berdoa..ato mungkin miss mau cari orang korea ????
I always praying for you
GBU ^-^

Vidya mengatakan...

To Adi,
Thank you that you have given perspective on male side.
I know it's not fair to hear from one side only.
About your prophecy on me, that i will follow my husband...i guess we just have to wait about that. I am not saying that i against housewife or male as breadwinner. At the end i hope i can find a life partner who i will respect and look up to.


For all the girls,
Be happy with single
Be free with all the opportunity in front of you
Learn if you have to learn
love someone if you have the chance.
Fighting!!!