Minggu, 11 Mei 2008

The Moonface again

It's been a year now since i recovered from my blood disorder. Recover from my moonface and my sickness.
Yesterday (May 11th) it came back again.
My platelet count was 34,000, the normal measure is 150,000-400,000, down below.
Is it because i was preoccupied with my workloads?I don't know.
The symptoms are :
1. Exhaustion
2. Feeling dizzy, terrible headache.
3. Purple spot below the skin.
4. Gum or lip bleeding
5. Long period of menstruation.

Ketika aku merasa bahwa semuanya mulai membaik, bahwa periode di mana aku harus berhenti bergulat dengan kelainanku akhirnya datang, mendadak semua berubah.
I have to struggle again, feeling upset everytime my medication period over and my body aching badly.
The end of medication:
1. Round face and bloating like a fish.
2. A-hit-by-a-truck-feeling of my body.
3. Sleepless night (insomnia).
4. Soft skin and black soft hair.
5. Unable to concentrate and being the most stupid person in the world..

Sad yes, upset yes, but i have to be spirited again.
Been there and done that, apa salahnya berjuang sekali lagi. At least i have faith that there will be Sun in the end of my journey.
It's okay if this disorder comes back, but one thing i hope from God...THE STRENGHT to continue fighting and living, the spirit to continue dreaming for the future, the Faith that all of it happens for the best.
Carpe Diem!
(Conquest this Day!)

2 komentar:

Reny.. mengatakan...

Semangat ya, mizz..^^
moga tambah sehat aja deh..
hehe..

Anonim mengatakan...

The moonface disorder that you have experienced sounds no strange for me! My mummy had this 'unique disorder' once several years ago. She had the moonface, sudden bleed below the skin, blue marks and so on. The ultimate way to prevent from getting stroke by this 'unique disorder' is assure yourself that you don't exhaust your self!

Btw... aku juga pny blogspot.. tapi udah mangkrak.. Hihi.. Skrg sering di multiply, soalnya banyak temen.. kalo sempet buka ya ms..

http://teaschoen.multiply.com